St. Andrew’s Primary School PTFA
Registered charity no: 1027360
The PTFA (Parents, Teachers and Friends Association) is a great way of getting to know other families and school staff whilst making a real contribution to the quality of school life for all. If you have a child at St. Andrew’s Primary School, or are a teacher or part of the school community, then you are already a member of the PTFA.
Whilst fund-raising is a major part of any PTFA’s activities and directly contributes to the improvement of the school, there’s a lot more to it than that. St. Andrew’s PTFA provides a great way to build the whole school community, including links with the local area, all of which benefits the school and our children.
What we do
During the school year we organise a variety of events that raise money for a number of school projects and activities. In the past we have organised:
- Termly, themed discos
- Cake Sales
- Christmas Food and Craft Fayre
- Bingo nights
- Quiz nights
We also provide support for other school events such as sports day, the summer fayre and Christingle.
The money raised helps to fund things such as:
- iPads for handheld learning
- Class cameras
- Football strip
- Foundation year building blocks
- Equipment for new lunchtime clubs
- Top-up funding for school trips
- Book bags
- Autograph books for Year 6 leavers
- Sensory Room equipment
How you can get involved
- Come along and support one of the PTFA events
- Attend any of the PTFA meetings. They are held every half term. Dates are advertised in the Friday Contact and on the calendar page of the school website
- Help us come up with ideas on how to raise money and sponsorship for the school
- Offer a little of your time to help organise an event
Who we are
Our elected committee members for 2018 - 2019 are:
Chair: Kerri Bailey
Vice-chair: Caroline Jones
Secretary: Position Vacant
Treasurer: Kim Payne
If you would like to contact any of us, or get involved, please talk to any of us by the school gate before or after school or email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also leave us a note via the school office or contact us via the 'St Andrew's Primary School Cullompton PTFA' Facebook page.
Come along and be part of a very friendly team and help raise funds for your child’s school. We look forward to seeing you.